4. Use of Personal Information: Test It Today uses Personal Information to assist us in setting up accounts; improving online operations; processing transactions you initiate; providing customer service; providing newsletters and/or other communications or services which you have signed up for or otherwise agreed to receive; displaying advertising and other content that is customized to your apparent interests or preferences; sending account- or transaction-related communications such as welcome letters and transaction and purchase confirmations; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, service and technologies; and managing our systems. We may also use this information for internal purposes to help us diagnose problems, monitor traffic patterns and otherwise continually improve our Service.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information: We may disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information about you to companies, agents, contractors, service providers or others engaged to perform functions on our behalf (such as processing payments, shipping you products you order, providing data storage, hosting our website, conducting audits and performing web analytics, and fulfilling orders that you initiate), and market Test It Today products and services to you (for example, to send you messages concerning new Test It Today features or products or Test It Today special offers).We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties, in our sole discretion, to (a) enforce or apply the terms and conditions of the Service, including investigations of potential violations thereof, (b) comply with legal or regulatory requirements or a governmental request, (c) protect the rights, property or safety of Absolute Labs, other users or other third parties, (d) any authority, such as a police department or regulatory authority, or (e) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical problems that may arise. We may also disclose Non-Personal Information to our clients, developers, business partners, merchants, advertisers, investors, potential buyers and other third parties for any reason in our sole discretion.Test It Today reserves the right to transfer information (including your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information) to a third party in the event of a reorganization, spin-out, sale, merger, or transfer of some or all of the assets of our company, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, liquidation or receivership of our business.
6. Accessing and Updating Personal Information: When you use our Service, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.Please e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us at the address stated below with any questions if you need assistance accessing or changing your Personal Information or if you would like to have your Personal Information deleted from our servers. Please be aware that if you delete your Personal Information, you may not be able to continue to use the Service. If you ask us to delete your Personal Information, we may in our sole discretion retain certain information, including your Personal Information, to satisfy our legal, audit and/or dispute resolution requirements. We may also retain your Non-Personal Information indefinitely.
9. Children: We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children less than 13 years of age. Nor do we authorize children less than 13 years of age to use the Service. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, upon receipt of notice from the child or the child’s parent or guardian, we will use reasonable efforts to delete that child’s Personal Information from our systems.
10. Information Security: We utilize a number of reasonable information security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet and no method of data storage can be guaranteed to be secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we do not guarantee its security.
12. Message Boards and Product Reviews: Please note that when you choose to publish comments, product reviews, messages and/or profile content on the Service, the content may be viewable by third parties and, in the case of public online forums and reviews, is publicly viewable. Accordingly, you should exercise discretion with regard to what Personal Information you post on the Service, and should not post personal, highly confidential or sensitive information. Test It Today is not responsible for how third parties who view your Personal Information may use this information (such as to send you unsolicited messages). Test It Today is not responsible for any Personal Information you choose to include in your message board comments or product reviews. When seeking or receiving customer testimonials, feedback or reviews, we disclose that we may post your first name along with all or a portion of your review on the Service unless you inform us otherwise emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org